uh seriously? Just the other day I got home and Tyler says to me "Amy, I have a preview to show you and you're probably going to cry"... and I totally almost cried! I seriously cannot wait to see it!!! I feel like she does this to me every year... comes out with a great movie that I LOVE!
I wish we lived closer so we could go see it together! :)
It looks good! And you forgot to mention Channing Tatem as well... Can't go wrong with him either! Lol I wish we were still close so we could have our girls night to see it together!
6 comments:
Tears in my eyes too! I am right there next to you on opening night (or Tuesday at Tinsletown :) )
uh seriously? Just the other day I got home and Tyler says to me "Amy, I have a preview to show you and you're probably going to cry"... and I totally almost cried! I seriously cannot wait to see it!!! I feel like she does this to me every year... comes out with a great movie that I LOVE!
I wish we lived closer so we could go see it together! :)
It looks good! And you forgot to mention Channing Tatem as well... Can't go wrong with him either! Lol I wish we were still close so we could have our girls night to see it together!
Looks Perfect!!!!!
You can't go wrong with Channing Tatum either! I wish we could have girls night and go together! It looks so good!
That movie looks amazing!!! How about I fly to KY and we see it together?!?
Post a Comment