Pages

1.17.2012

4 Months

DSC_0216 copy
14 lbs 10 oz - 80%
26.5 inches - 95%
head : 45%

A, we just love you incredibly!!! You are growing up a little to fast for our likes! Here is what is going on with you these days:
  • you were doing 12 hours, then we went on vacation and you were up every 3-4 hours to fully eat. It's taken a week of just letting you do your own thing and you have gone back to 12 hours (I LOVE YOU!). You still take 3-4 naps a day and do this weird thing where you sleep for 45 min and then wake up, cry for about 3 min and then fall back asleep for another hour. It's so weird!
  • You have all of a sudden decided you don't like taking a bottle and you aren't a fan of formula or frozen breastmilk. I hope you decide you like it again because I have a whole freezer full!
  • You grab at everything!!! you roll to your sides to find toys, you know how to get things on your excersaucer and play pad. You love my hair and take out fists fulls of it since it's still falling out like I have some crazy disease!
  • Daddy can always make you laugh, ALWAYS and TONS! Brady making really weird noises to you makes you laugh at him and me making you dance while you stand is what makes you laugh with me.
  • you are now into the standing phase where you lock your legs and I can't get you to sit.
  • you talk tons and squeal with joy so loudly, even when you are just hanging out by yourself
  • you LOVE attention! When strangers come to look at you, you always smile start blowing raspberries and proceed to talk to them (might be a problem around 2!)
  • you love splashing and kicking in the bathtub. Another fish obviously. Especially when you have the whole thing to yourself
  • you roll over from belly to back anytime I put you on your tummy these days, but can hold your head so high when you are on your tummy!
  • you wear size 2 diapers and fit perfectly in 3-6 month clothes...I'm pretty sure you will be out of them next month.
  • you are a HUGE snuggle bug. If someone held you while you slept you probably would never wake up (like the 6 hour flight to SLC).
  • You are such a happy and easy going baby!!!
compare to brady HERE (wow, I can't believe how much bigger he was!)