
How I can get arms like that...ok not that intense...but you know what I mean. I wish God just created me completely perfect...it would have been so much easier that way! Or if he let me win the lottery and I could have a nanny to come when my home work out coach was here...that would be awesome too!



6 comments:
No way man. Your arms are way better than hers. Hers look like a 13 year old boy's.
Erin... I think that you are georgous. You don't need arms like that! Even less intense and they are still a bit manly. Don't get me wrong.. I want nice arms too but who has the time? Oh ya, someone who has no kids, spouse, lots of mula, and whose job it is to be beautiful.
Don't be so hard on yourself :)
woah! she's got some major guns going on there! i wonder if she's doing that for a movie or something?
and ps- you are looking gooood! i don't know what kind of mirror you're using!
I would also like a coach and chef! Then i would look that perfect too!!
i read somewhere that she works out like 8 hours a day and is practically anorexic! It's totally not worth it to me! :)
plus you look good the way you are!
haha I think the same thing sometimes... Why couldn't we just have perfect bodies that just require like 30 minutes of cardio every other day?
Let's just hope our hubbies are super successful so we can have Jillian Michaels come train us everyday!
:)
Post a Comment