Addison Nicole Low
September 17, 2011
4:20pm
8 lbs 6 oz
21 inches long
Cutest thing ever huh?!
James picked the name. People have been asking since the day we found out it was a girl what we would name her. I had ideas, but James decided since I picked Brady's name he got to pick her name. Ok, whatever. Do you know how many women have reacted super shocked and think I'm crazy. Does no one have any faith in their husbands these days ;) All the nurses and Dr.'s at the hospital couldn't get over that he was doing it and hadn't decided. Every time they came in they would ask if he had made a decision...yep...right before we were leaving the hospital! We hadn't talked about names at all the whole pregnancy. But in the end, my no worrying ended up being fine cause he did good. We did Nicole since of my mom's siblings, each family has one girl with that middle name (my sister was the one in our family with that middle name). I don't know why it caught on, but it did and so I decided to continue with it. Turns out though that Adison is my grandpa's grandpa's name...bonus points in our family!




4 comments:
oh i think she is just beautiful! and i love the name, james did a good job. i am with you, i would trust scott to pick a name. he knows the names i absolutely don't like. he would do good. anyway, i think addison is such a doll and i am so excited for you guys!!! congrats cute low family!
she is so adorable!
She IS so adorable! Congrats!
ERIN she is SOOOOO CUTE!!! Those cheeks are to DIE for!! I think she is going to look like you!! Cute name!
Post a Comment